Your brand is as only as good as your reputation.
How we can help
~ Richard Branson
Why Work With Us?
Online reputation management is one of the largest overlooked aspects of a business. Do you know what others are saying about your business? Is your online reputation driving you additional business or costing you potential clients?
When you do a search on Google and use your local demographic such as city or state, in addition to the organic listings, your search will yield Map Listings. With these listings Google will tie in your star rating. If you saw one listing with no reviews, one with three reviews and one with 25 reviews and a 5 star rating... which one would you click?
We can help you manage your
No matter what kind of business you have, we can help you manage your online reputation. No matter if it's Google, Yelp, Yahoo, Bing or any other review site we will monitor your reviews on a regular basis. In addition, we will help you gain reviews from your customers with our proven techniques! Contact us today for your free evaluation.Find out more
- Traffic to the top 10 review sites grew on average 158% last year (Compete.com)
- 97% who made a purchase based on an online review found the review to be accurate (Comscore/The Kelsey Group)
- 92% have more confidence in info found online than they do in anything from a salesclerk or other source (Wall Street Journal)
- 90% of online consumers trust recommendations from people they know; 70% trust unknown users, 27% trust experts, 14% trust advertising, 8% trust celebrities (Econsultancy, Erik Qualman, Socialnomics)
- 70% consult reviews or ratings before purchasing (BusinessWeek)
- 51% of consumers use the Internet before making a purchase in shops (Verdict Research)
- 34% have turned to social media to air their feelings about a company. 26% to express dissatisfaction, 23% to share companies or products they like. (Harris Poll)
- Why do they share? 46% feel they can be brutally honest on the Internet. 38% aim to influence others when they express their preferences online (Harris Poll)